PAGES ON THE WEB
On this page I want to create am up to date list of links
I have found of other sites where you can download or
view videos of (mainly) military aircraft. Perhaps surprisingly
there are not that many. Maybe not many people have
the right mix of skills, equipment or the inclination
to attempt the often thankless task of posting videos....
1. Anthony J Hicks has a very fine
website and has recently put up no less than 20 new airshow
videos for download including many Australian planes such as
the F111, Hornet etc.
2. An official site at Boeing
for all your B52 memories... first flight etc. Or if
you like smaller bombers try F18
has some videos for spaceflight nuts [offline for the
4. Damir has a nice site showing his films from the Duxford
2001 Spring Airshow see his Video
5. Back to Oz for some vintage airliners to view at the
Aviation Mini-Movies from Archerfield Airport website.
6. Jon Linney's website
has a selection of movies to view from his visits to
Duxford and Old Warden.
7. Axl has some stunning 'official' movies on his website
such as F14 flybys at zero feet (caution includes non-fatal
8. Talking of flybys why not view the F14 demo at Miramar
9. An excellent Japanese website
shows the unique Ninja attack helicopter and some local
airshows, a must visit!
10. If you like older transports the 'All About Guppys'
website has a video of the 'Guppy' ferry
11. On a grimmer note there is the AirDisaster.com
website which shows such heartbreaking accidents as
the C130 firetanker crash and Airbus. Can't say I care
for this kind of schadenfreude but I suppose it has
12. From Japan is Airworld
which has some fine 'heavy metal' airshow stuff [offline
for the moment].
13. Another site worth a visit is the F111.net
site which has some awesome clips of the
'torching pigs from Oz'.
14. Finally, for now, the BAE
Systems site has a few movies of the airliner
the Avro RJX.
If you see any videos on the web of an aviation nature
then please let me know so that I can add them here. So far
there are few people with all the right capabilities and
inclinations but I am sure it won't be long before it really
takes off! Ho Ho.
Meanwhile you could also visit my Tripod site where there are loads of
pix... or my friend Rob's award-winning site where some of my pix reside
amongst countless dozens of others taken by much better
equipped and positioned