- Move your cursor over one of images on the home page. The image will disappear and a description is revealled. Click to go to the feature indicated. Eight images are enabled in this way the image in the six o'clock position is not; it is in fact a small java applet showing various scenes of the Dales.
- Features in the site can be accessed from either of the two drop down menus. The left box lists the numerous topics included on the website and provides access to the Search Engine. The right box lists recent changes and additions to the site.
- You can view the Guest Book and make an entry if you wish (please do) by clicking the Digital Guest Book image or from the drop down menu under the heading Guest Book.
- Easy to remember names for this site (though you may well want to make a bookmark in your favourite folder) are: www.richmondguide.co.uk and www.richmondportal.co.uk
- Entering the site from the home page normally causes a new page to open. When it does the back button will not return you to the home page but the home page will remain open on your desktop. If you travel to and from the home page a few times you might need to close a few of the opened windows to avoid clutter. Once you have progressed a further level into the site the back button will generally work.
- Click here to return to the home page